Every human being wants to live a naturally healthy life. But there are always certain infections that prevent people from enjoying their life to the fullest. One such infection is caused due to HPV leading to the formation of warts or verrucas on various parts of the body. However, wart removal in Sydney is easier than you think.
Warts are a common infection in the outer layers of the skin that are caused by HPV (Human Papillomavirus). One of the treatment options for this is Wart Therapy. Warts can spread to other areas of the body and also from person to person. They are generally quite difficult to get rid of, as they are excellent at evading the body’s immune system. The typical cost of wart removal in Sydney ranges from $30 to $300 depending on the type of removal process one prefers.
What is Wart Therapy?
Wart Therapy is a medical wart removal process that makes use of microwave radiations. These radiations are incredibly effective against HPV that causes these verrucas or warts. A process known as Heat Shock is used to treat the infected cells. It also helps the body to recognise the infective virus and produce suitable antibodies to fight against it.
What are the Benefits of Wart Therapy?
Wart Therapy has certain benefits, including:
- The treatment time is very less.
- The patient does not require any dressing.
- Post-therapy care is not needed.
- There is no post-therapy pain.
- Fewer treatments are needed during the entire process.
- This is a highly effective method.
10 Things to about Wart Removal Therapy
There are several details about Wart Therapy that are unknown to most people. If you want to get a wart removal, you must always opt for Wart Therapy. Given below are some lesser-known facts about this treatment:
- This method of wart removal was developed in the UK, and it has been licensed for the common treatment of warts
- This method is effective because it targets the basal layer of the epidermis, where the infection usually starts. This infection spreads typically via direct contact, but at times, it can also be transmitted indirectly.
- Wart Removal uses microwave energy that is passed through a special probe and then applied on the skin to treat the infected tissues.
- Since Microwave is a type of non-ionising radiation, it doesn’t affect one’s DNA. Thus, this form of therapy is really safe.
- Anyone, who is suffering from the problem of verrucas or warts, can easily benefit from the Swift Wart Removal Therapy
- There is no change in the shape of the wart immediately after the treatment, but the changes start onsetting after a few days.
- Sometimes, a person might need three to four sessions before his/her wart is completely removed. For some people, the treatment lasts for a month.
- Since bursts of microwaves are used, large and even multiple areas can be treated in one go.
- There can be minor pain or discomfort during the treatment, but it doesn’t persist for a long time.
- No post-therapy care is needed. There is also no post-therapy pain.
In most cases, if one gets rid of the wart, it doesn’t return. However, at times when the body cannot produce enough antibody or has low immunity, it can again be attacked by HPV. A one-time wart removal doesn’t guarantee that there will not be any more warts in the future. However, wart removal is worthwhile for treating this infection, irrespective the number of times you contract it.