Have you ever wondered why quotes, sayings, and slogans inspire you? Well, the plain answer is that words have a way of getting into lives, or our head. Inspiring words from famous people, music lyrics, or books usually contain intriguing insight that can make you think. It is through these words that you are inspired to strive for more, to make crucial decisions, to think back, and to move forward. But does the same go for health and fitness sayings?
Do quotes and sayings also have effect on our health and well-being? The answer is a resounding YES!!! The truth is health and fitness sayings can inspire you to live a healthy life today.
You know, atimes, we may feel that our health isn’t that important or think and say ‘I am still gonna die after all.’
Being healthy doesn’t just mean you’ll stay alive. It means that you can stay alive and enjoy it.
Below are 20 remarkable health and fitness sayings, sayings, slogans, that will inspire the hell out of you.
Some of them I scouted the internet for, others I modified to have a more meaningful impact!
1. Remember that you should take a stroll, to help you achieve your goal
2. Do not wait, it’s time to lose weight
3. If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end.” – Julius Erving
4. “To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” — Buddha
5. Early to bed, early to rise, keeps you healthy happy and wise
6. If you feel like your life is sinking, try a little positive thinking.
7. “Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley
8. “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body. It is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity”. – John F. Kennedy
9. When everything feels like an uphill, just think positive and have a strong will
10. Enjoy Vitamin D to the full, because it’s Delightful
11. “Time is shortening. But every day that I challenge this cancer and survive is a victory for me.”- Ingrid Bergman
12. The best exercise to weight is to use your hand to push yourself from the table.
13. Healthy today, healthy tomorrow, stay healthy every day, so you don’t feel sorrow.
14. For you to be healthy as a whole, mental wellness plays a role.
15. Just give up the fat and watch your belly get flat.
16. Always endeavor to eat right so the pants won’t be tight.
17. To be fit as a fiddle, you got to tone down the middle.
18. It shouldn’t matter whether you are rich or poor; good health is what you should strive for.
19. In order for you to change, you must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.
20. “Poor health is not caused by something you don’t have; it’s caused by disturbing something that you already have. Healthy is not something that you need to get, it’s something you have already if you don’t disturb it”. – Dean Ornish
I hope that you really felt inspired because that is the main goal.
Thank you so much for taking out time to read these inspiring heath and fitness sayings. Please, please drop your comment. And also share this to loved ones you want to inspire.
Leave a Comment