One of the major criteria for a good life is good health. Staying healthy is not always easy; we live busy lives in a fast-paced world. It is challenging to achieve better health, maintain optimum fitness and lose weight. But there are amazing health hacks that can help you live a healthy life today.
These health hacks that work are simple things you can incorporate into your daily life and stay healthy.
And you can use these health hacks for weight loss, treating ailments, eating healthy, and maintaining fitness.
Read on find out the 20 health hacks that work in 2022, and that everyone should know.
20 Health Hacks That Work in 2022
1. Looking for an easy way to exercise on a busy schedule? Climb the stairs instead of using the elevator, so your body gets to engage in physical activity or exercise.
2. Drink a cup of lemon water every morning. It is a very effective way to rid your body of toxins. It also alkalizes your body and boosts digestive function for the day.
3. Take stretch breaks twice every hour will working. It helps your body overcome fatigue and improves your mood. Make stretch your quadratus lumborum muscle (muscle at the back, near the sides) to prevent back pain.
4. Craving food always? Chew gum. Cheating gum is the solution if you always have unnecessary food cravings because you are bored. It gets your mind off looking for food and keeps your mouth busy.
5. Have you had time to fall asleep? Blink your eyes for a minute while lying on your bed. It will make your eyes tired, and you will fall asleep. You can also learn about the other healthy ways to fall asleep.
6. Feeling Sad? Eat banana. Banana has been scientifically proven to be a natural mood booster. Eating bananas will make you happy, as long you don’t have a major problem.
7. Drink two or three glasses of water before eating in order to eat less and lose weight fast.
8. Having a sore throat? Try marshmallows. Eating sap from marshmallow plants has been used for centuries to treat coughs, colds, and sore throats.
9. Do you want to burn calories faster? Climbing stairs is a great way to burn calories very fast. In fact, you can burn over 300 calories in thirty minutes.
10. Eating oranges before working out will keep you hydrated adequately. Furthermore, it will prevent your muscles from getting sore.
11. The 20/20/20 rule. Suppose you stare at a computer or smartphone for long periods. Try the 20/20/20 rule. It is a very popular health hack that reduces eye pain, strain, and redness. To do this, take 20 seconds to look at something 20 feet away every 20 minutes.
12. Add vegetables to every meal to eat healthily. Boil a small portion of healthy veggies and add it as a side food to keep your body healthy. You can find out some of the healthiest vegetables to eat daily.
13. Smell an orange to boost your mental health. Several studies have found that the scent of oranges can reduce stress and enhance your mood.
14. Use turmeric to remove unwanted body hair. Grind a small amount of pawpaw and mix with raw ground turmeric root. Mix the paste and rub it on the hairy parts of your skin for 20 minutes daily.
15. Take a walk in the morning when going to work. It gives you vitamin D. Having enough vitamin D means you have less risk for diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and prostate cancer.
16. Workout with a fitness partner. A fitness partner provides you with healthy competition, makes you enjoy your workout, and improves your workout safety.
17. Turn the water cold at the end of the shower to prevent acne. Cold water seals your pores and prevents bacteria from entering them.
18. Feeling nauseated? Ginger is the answer. It has been used for hundreds of years for treating stomach problems, diarrhea, and nausea. It is a very effective hack in treating nausea due to pregnancy.
19. Are your kids having respiratory issues? Peppermint oil can help. Mix a few drops of peppermint oil with eucalyptus oil and rub onto the chest, neck, and back. Alternatively, you can add the peppermint oil to hot water and inhale the vapor.
20. Want to get more out from your cardio? Use 12-3-30 workout in treadmills. This is one of the most popular health hacks that work in 2022.
It simply means setting a treadmill to a 12% incline and walking at 3 miles per hour for 30 minutes. Doing this will intensify your treadmill routine and drive up your heart rate, burning more calories.
Following these simple health hacks that work can improve your health, and quality of life easily. Ensure that you remember them and use them when necessary.